When disaster strikes, STRIKE BACK!
The StormBag is a rapid water absorption polymer bag. StormBags eliminate the need to stockpile sand as well as the heavy equipment and personnel required to fill and deploy traditional sandbags.
Why Is It Better?
- Soak in water for only 3 to 5 minutes to expand the StormBag from 1 lb to approximately 30 lbs!
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- No excessive labor required for preparation and use.
- Lower cost and reduced storage requirements compared to conventional sandbags.
- Made of environmentally friendly materials and filled with a non-toxic polymer.
- Five-year shelf life.
- No stockpiles of sand required.
How It Works
For instant protection as an on-site barrier, simply submerge the StormBag in fresh water; the bag will expand from 16 oz. to 30 lbs. in 3 to 5 minutes. Once hydrated, stack the StormBags in an overlapping pyramid as you would with traditional sandbags. To soak up standing fresh water in basements, elevator shafts or any other location, drop a dry StormBag into the water, as the StormBag hydrates it will soak up nearly 5 gallons of water.